We made this bread together, then grilled it up with cheddar cheese.
- 2 Cups Almond Meal (aka: Almond Flour)
- 3 T Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Flax meal
- 2 tsp baking soda
- Herbs: Thyme, Sage, Parsley
- 2 tsp Real Salt
- 8 Garlic cloves, quartered
- Sunflower seeds to sprinkle a top
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter or coconut oil
Add mixture to an evenly greased small loaf pan and sprinkle with sunflower seeds. Bake for about 35 minutes.
This recipe, like almost all others, is versatile. Omit the garlic and herbs, add some stevia or honey for a sweeter bread to make french toast, have with soft cheese and pears, or accent it with pureed berries and cinnamon. Delicioso!